Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sharing a wall

Seems entirely appropriate since we also share much else -- a life, a bed, interests, our daughter Jenny.  And I appropriate his name although he’s not inclined to do the same with mine as convention asserts its prerogatives.

An exhibit:
His black and white photos on top -- mine, the colour pastels and heavier stuff down below.
On till the end of April at HPL Hamilton Public Library on York Blvd.





© DH Cohen 2015


 © DH Cohen 2015


© DH Cohen 2015


© DH Cohen 2015

5 comments:

  1. Marcia, this looks amazing! I would love to be able to see it in person, Congratulations. I especially love your drawings. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nicki!! It would be fabulous if you could do that that, then I would get to see you - I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks magnificent and I so want to see it!

    XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love for you to see it, Barbara, if you can. Tomorrow is the last day.

    xo, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to have been able to see the exhibit - it looks so interesting - just wonderful that you could show together!

    ReplyDelete