Thursday, February 5, 2015

Left arm extended

Bill is in charge of the music while we draw. He plays everything from light classical to you name it. Not long ago he played country and western -  He's in the Jailhouse Now - mildly catchy - since then it’s been determinedly lodged in my head  and  without thinking about it I'll find  myself humming the first line - background music I suppose - doesn't really interfere with one's concentration.  


charcoal and pastel on strathmore 18x24"
© MCL 2014

2 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic. Love the form, colour, sense of movement, way you've drawn the head -- I could go on and on. But alas it's bed time.

    XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barbara!!! Leave it to you to lavish extravagant praise before you turn in for the night or dive back into your latest favourite novel.

    xo,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete